Re: 95 nissan 200sx fuel efficency

maybe try disconnecting the turbo? a friend of mine has just bought a Silvia PS12 (predecessor to the 200SX) and the Turbo has been bipassed to improve fuel economy - apparently it's an easy mod to reverse etc

AL

Any suggestions on how I can boost my fuel efficency to absurd amounts while >still using 87 octane? I don't really want to jack around with my ecu and I >want the improvements to come fairly cheap i.e. under a hundred bux. >Thanks. >
Reply to
ALi McIanBeale