clutch help with 95' 200sx

If anyone can give me a link to an exploded view of the clutch on 95 200sx it would be much appreciated. I already have a haynes book and it sucks. Thanks.

Reply to
JonRogers

Is it a FWD 'B14' or a RWD 'S14'? ie USA domestic product or rest of world?

If it's a S14 do a search for "silvia" and "techinfo" and download the Nissan workshop manual in pdf format, he has been capped on downloads in the past so it may be better to folllow the link to silviaaustralia.

If it's a B14 I can't help you.

Peter Hill