Re: Blower Misbehaving.

HI

just curious: were you successfull with a scrap yard, or did you have to go for a new part? Would you share with us the pricing information for that part?

thanks

Daniel Montreal

Thanks. > It helped. It works now. > > Shirish > > > there are 3 or 4 blue wires sticking out of a rectangle plastic part under > > the dash on the blower motor... > > > > take out the 2 screws, go to the junk yard, (the dealer wants 60.00) for > the > > part, and get a new one. plug in the wires, put in the screws and your > > ready. > > > > btw the 1993's are better than the 94-95 resistors, (the 93's have a heat > > sink on them_) > > > > I hope this helps > > > > {p > > > > > > > > > > > I have a Nissan Sentra GXE 1995. I have started seeing a problem in my > > > vehicle. The blower does not work unless I turn it up the the maximum > (4) > > > possible step. > > > No response when I increase in steps from 1 to 3. > > > I am a novice in this field so just wanted to know what the > possibilities > > > could be. > > > > > > Any help is greatly appreciated. > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > SL > > > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Daniel