Re: California EPA approves sale "The Exhaustonator"

> >"Meat-->Plow" wrote: >> >[...] >> >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH I want one of them. > >Why is this rubbish cross posted into alt.autos.saab?

Where does rubbish belong? I think a Saab newsgroup is a great place for rubbish.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Cross posting is always a bad sign IMHO...

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Cross posting is always preferred to posting the same message multiple times.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

[...]

Sure, from an efficiency viewpoint the message is stored only once. But it is always a sign of a loudmouth that is more interested in transmitting than receiving, i.e. broadcasting dare I say spamming. Hence not conducive of proper intelligent usenet discussions.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Not true at all. Many useful discussions have been conducted while being cross posted to relevant news groups. Cross posting is not spamming unless certain criteria is met. And I've just proven that we can have valid and useful dialog with each other while cross posting. The discussion of how Usenet works is always on topic no matter what news group it is oriented in.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

[...]

OK then we disagree - no problem. BTW did you notice that OP did not participate in the discussions after having submitted his original post, even twice. This is fairly typical for cross postings.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Well since there are some 120,000 news groups I can't imagine what is typical and what isn't. All one can do is speculate based on their experience.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow