California EPA approves sale "The Exhaustonator"

California EPA approves sale The Exhaustonator - The number on exhaust pipe in the America

Visit our website for details information

Authorized Dealer

Authorized Distributor

feel free to visit recent press release for subject products

Interesting to sell the products snipped-for-privacy@truevic.com snipped-for-privacy@truevic.com

Reply to
Truevic

A $200 stainless steel fart-can, looks like a Tornado for a tailpipe.

Matt Macchiarolo

I just went to their website. " if it whistles too much straighten it out" what is this? Also it says that it whistles at 70 mph to 'warn' the driver. Of what, he's going to fast? Why would you want to put something on your car that whistles if its not exactly perfectly installed. Oh yea it only works if you have a straight out tailpipe. I guess that people that own cadillacs and most trucks can't use them.

Reply to
dsheppar1

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 11:42:04 -0700, dsheppar1 rearranged some electrons to form:

Who in their right mind would want to use it?

Reply to
David M

Idiots and 18 year olds....

Reply to
bomar

The web site states nothing and makes no statements of performance whatsoever. They simply make a few declarative statements about how if your engine burns clean it would burn clean and perform as it was intended. They make no claim to enhance anything. Save your money.

Reply to
eddy eagle

If you go to the distributor's Web site, there are a few blurry graphs that give no discernible info whatsoever. I couldn't even tell what was being graphed.

Reply to
scrape

Yes, the 18 year old idiots can't help themselves they do not have the wisdom of hind site yet. I also love a good snake oil pitch we do need a little comedic relief, Oh yea I have a bridge I want to sell ya.

Reply to
HarryS

What you said is redundant.

Reply to
Steve Barker

While all 18 year olds are indeed idiots, there are a vast number of idiots that are not 18 years old. My middle aged sister in law immediately comes to mind. Along will all purchasers of the "Aztek"

Reply to
bomar

Hi!

*Ahem*. I take exception to that. As I'm sure do a great many other 18 year olds.

I guess not everyone is born with all your experience on things and the good fortune to have never done anything stupid. Most of us have to earn it and learn from our mistakes.

William the Guesser - formerly 18...

Reply to
William R. Walsh

LOL ....... it is not easy to understand at some people's level, due to just talk even doesn't see the real one

Reply to
Work Group

Wait, you forgot one giant customer segment: the Government. I noticed on the JCwhitney page that the "truck and bus" version sells for the low, low price of $900. Let me know if you start seeing these on school buses. Jon

Reply to
Jon Smith

$900 doesn't sound that bad for an entire bus exhaust system. It's only about 9,000 feet of 5" subway pipe. I used to sleep in one until I put a down payment on a refrigerator with a view.

:-)

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Hi!

What kind of bus are we talking here? Sounds like a really "Flxible" (sp?) model...does it make all the stops at once?

And what is 5" Subway pipe? Is this some kind of new sandwich delivery system...get one right straight to your mailbox maybe?

:-)

William The Guesser and still livin' at home!

Reply to
William R. Walsh