Re: Engine loss of power at high sppeds/under load

Okay guys, I have one similar to this. I have 2003 Pathfinder that recently went into the shop (8 months old) for replacing the lifters (They were making a ticking noise). Anyways, I got it back, 2 weeks later, and the next day I drove the PF, I noticed that the SUV ran like it was on 2 cylinders after ten minutes of driving. It can barely climb modest hills. At this point, the dealership has no idea what it is and they are still investigating it. So if anyone hear of this let me know, I'm very curious.

Reply to
hulkhunter

Did the computer show any codes when the dealer checked?

Reply to
Zack Kennedy