Primera boot/trunk light switch

The light in my boot has become intermittent. I belive and the garage agrees it is the switch. The replacement switch comes as a kit complete with the tail gate lock. My question is and the dealer cant answer this with out ordering one at (my cost) when the switch and lock comes does it require a new lock and hence a second key or can the old barrel be fitted to the new switch/lock assembly?

Thanks in antisipation

Pepe (UK)

Reply to
pepe166.slot