Re: How durable and lasting is the Rogue CVT?

I am looking at the Rogue and wonder how durable and failure free an owner

>can expect the CVT transmission to be? Is it really a rubber belt? If so, >will it last or will it have to be replaced under 100K miles. > > Thanks for any information.

CVT technology has been around for decades, and has been much more reliable that standard transmission technology. It has just not been economically viable for mass production, owing to a higher cost of construction, until the technology had been developed to a more bottom-line friendliness.

Reply to
BaJoRi