Re: Inviting every hybrid owners in Seattle to prove us wrong.

> > It will open your mind. If you bought a hybrid already then you can > always > resell it. The word "1-yr Warranty will be printed on your receipt" We > are law-abiding company and citizens. > > Cheers, > > GasSaver. > > BTW - We already reached 90-mpg on converting Mercedes-Benz's any models > C220 - E320 to triple mileage with superior power. Thanks to our > Friction-2-Energy technology, it makes a big difference. >

This page should answer your questions:

Thanks.

Reply to
GasSaver

You can't even make your website work properly, why should we believe you have shamed the engineering departments of Honda, Toyota, etc.? (Hint: try wrapping the text.)

Quoting form the site:

"Here's what we do to triple the mileage, we improve your engine's combustion, we eliminate frictions, and we turn frictions-to-energy by applying electrical load to your alternator (briefly) when braking, when slowing down and when coming down hill through a controller below. When you accelerate, a device minimizes electrical load on your alternator, and when you decelerate it applies beneficial load on your alternator to convert magnetic friction into energy, to be stored in your battery for the next powerful ignition cycle."

Except for the meaningless term "magnetic friction" Honda had this feature on the Civic HF, a high mpg model in the 1980s. It provides a tiny improvement in efficiency. You could save more gas by replacing your spare tire with a can of fix-a-flat.

" Your battery will have plenty of juice every time before you accelerate again and again. You can feel tremendous force / torque on your vehicle even at 700RPM idle speed. Our technique is similar to a hybrid braking concept except with ours you benefit more because a hybrid's single brake action won't give you much power in return, in general you brake 5% on highway, 25-35% in city."

The stock alternator cannot provide significant braking or acceleration. The effect would not even be noticeable. Drivers can experiment by turning high load devices on and off during deceleration. Can you feel the deceleration effect of turning on the rear window defroster?

And none of this has anything to do with friction.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

In message , Gordon McGrew writes

Slight correction, the alternator cannot provide ANY acceleration.

Reply to
Clive

Mr or Mrs GasSaver: The web site is nice, and I am definitely interested. But you must have missed my point. Can you show tests on this "technology" that can be scrutinized by the public? In lieu of this, will you modify my vehicle, let me try it out, then pay you when I am satisfied it works?

Reply to
Oldphart

Gordon... listen my man,

You don't know what you're talking about or you're talking about your extra old technology or you're referencing your old discovery. The world is not black and white!! One parameter change can affect the whole scenario!! Too many bugs in your technology that prevent you from seeing the truth. Until you've seen the correction we did first, see it running with your eyes. No need to go further with you guys. You guys have too much WMD's in your heads. Clear that first then you will see.

Reply to
GasSaver

I don't have any technology or discovery. I only know the laws of physics. Except for this trivial alternator trick, you don't even attempt to explain your technology. Show us the calculations. Where are the Joules coming from? If you can't explain the physics, it is just magic and magic doesn't work.

Some people are calling you a fraud but I really am leaning toward lunatic. Hucksters aren't usually as incoherent as you are.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

I don't care for opinion from uneducated people. You people kept thinking wrong to say "If it's true why can't automakers come up with the same wonderful solution?" There is only 1 Jesus, 1 Einstein. Why are you equalizing people arbitrarily?

You will never be able to fix your Auto problems until you are born again with a new set of thinking. Your illogical comparison fail to save you people. Don't come to our shops for service or for a demo.

Reply to
GasSaver

I wouldn't dream of it. You are in no way the equal of the engineer Honda has designing cupholders.

I'm not comparing you to a lunatic. I am saying you are a lunatic.

It would be good for a laugh. Can anyone in the area go there with a video camera and post it on youtube?

Reply to
Gordon McGrew