Re: Inviting every hybrid owners in Seattle to prove us wrong.

Joe,

Also read this page with open-mind, Press F5 to reload the page first. If you have experience with alternator torque outside the box, you'll see what I mean.

Any way, send me your tamper-free security sticker to seal my gas cap, if I open the gas gap I break your sticker before video ends, that would mean I cheat. If this video won't help you then you should go for a 1-hr test with our cars. Nothing can teach you like a real life experience. Theory and reality are two different things. Too much theories in the newsgroups.

snipped-for-privacy@extra150miles.com

Reply to
GasSaver

"GasSaver" wrote in news:aY-dnWPs0JooT23UnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.toastnet:

Sure are.

Tell me where you are in the Puget Sound area. I'll go there and we can take a drive. Deal?

No?

Well, failing that, there's a very big Toyota dealership in the Seattle area. A friend of mine works there as an MDT. You can go there, ask for him, and he'll go for a drive with you. Is that good?

Reply to
Tegger

Great, you claim to have a patent pending. Can you give us the publication number? When did you file it? Did you file a PCT application?

And I really like the part about the vehicle having to be friction-free before you install the magic device. Maybe that is why it doesn't work. You just haven't found a friction-free vehicle worthy of the installation.

Yeah, I am going with lunatic.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew