Re: JWT Pop charger to replace my stock filter?

Good buy for most cars. JWT is quality stuff so don't worry. Yes you can reuse and it is easy to install so have at it.

I was going to get a new air filter(9 bucks at Autozone) to replace my > old dirty stock one for my 350z. My friend told me about getting a JWT > Pop Charger which would make the growl of the Z louder and add more > horses to it. I've always liked the growl of the Z as no other vehicle > has this cool growl. However, i wished this growl could be a tad louder > than usual. Preferably at 3000rpm. Anyways, he said I would only have > to spend about $100 bucks for this charger and that i could install it > myself since he said it was easy to install. He also said it could be > cleaned and re-used. Any thoughts on this charger? Is it a good deal? > I'm no mechanic, but i am somewhat handy, so is it pretty simple to > install? Thanks. >
Reply to
Hawaii_SE-R