Re: Looking for 2005 Nissan Murano Factory Service Manual

I would assume you could order one from the dealer. I?d only consider buying one after the warranty expires, who knows you may end up trading it in beforehand :P ....

"Austin" wrote: > My wife bought this Murano about 4 months ago, and I have been > taking > it to the shop for regular service. Today I decided to look > under the > hood to look beyond the "niceness", and see if there was any > room to > work in there if there ever needed to be anything done to it. > A must > admit, I am a little scared of this thing. I do not see a > possible > way to even get in there to change the belt! This is my first > foreign > vehicle, and also my first front wheel drive. I am used to > doing > light repairs on domestic trucks where there is lots of room > under the > hood to turn wrenches. I feel that it would take someone with > hands > the size of a 3 year old to get into some of these places > under the > hood of this thing. > > That being said, I know that small repairs can be done at home > by > someone with competent working knowledge. I would like to get > a > factory service manual to do some reading about it, so when > the time > comes, I wont be running to the dealer. If you know where I > can get > this manual, please respond. Thank you.

Reply to
Fortune50