04 sentra chrome wheels

I have 4 15" chrome Nissan sentra wheels made by Mb wheels w/locks to prevent theft. I bought them about 8 or 9 months ago so should still have manuf. warranty. I like to keep them clean and shiny, so rest assured that I cleaned these wheels at least 1 every week and they are in great condition. I let my sister borrow the car one day and she got close to a curb and scratched the front passenger rim. The scratch is THIN about as thin as a pencil and you really have to get up close to see it. I said scratch NOT BENT the rim so they are all perfectly round like straight out of the factory. I am selling them because i want to upgrade to 17" rims and I will have no use for the 15". Let me know if interested I live in Deer Park tx near houston .. post to group dont email. Phillip

Reply to
asdfa