Re: Miniature light bulbs

"Telstar Electronics"

Actually, it's funny you should mention this. I have stopped using > these bulbs. I strictly use LEDs now for any replacements. They work > like a million bucks... and last forever! > >

This post is SPAM. I was suckered. There are NO LED's on this site. STAY AWAY

Reply to
gomer pyle

on 11/25/2007 8:36 AM gomer pyle said the following:

The link is a signature line, not a link to LEDs. He has been told about making the link less confusing in regards to the message, but he rather likes it this way. More people will mistakenly go to his site.

Reply to
willshak