Re: Question about G35 Sedan Vs. G35x

Hi all:

> I have test driven both cars and it seemed to me that the G35x was a bit > slower at take off than the G35 Sedan. Is this true? Or is it just a case of > misperception on my part? Please advise. > > I just recently test drove one myself. by the g35x, I assume you

meant the awd version. I found the acceleration rather robust, and responsive. I just wish the auto were a few inches bigger. Darn, its almost the size of a toyota corolla. And no wood trim on the dash, for the price. Not even an option. The version I looked at , had the wood on the door handles inside, and an aftermarket wood stick on on the dash, at an added cost of almost a thousand. Ridiculous.

Reply to
j.lef