Re: UK Primera SatNav

Hi All

> > I'm the proud owner of a year-old Primera SVE. My question is - where is the > best place to get updates for the satnav DVD? > > Thanks in advance > Steve >

Steve - did you get any replies to this? I'm looking for the same for a friend of mine. His doesn't have the M6 Toll, which is a glaring omission!!

Thx

Jake

Reply to
Jake P

No replies at all Jake! I guess that the obvious answer is to buy the latest DVD from a Nissan dealer. What I was hoping for is somewhere I could download map updates and burn them to DVD. Dream on.....!

Reply to
Steve