Replacing 96 Altima high mount stop light

According to Haynes manual, there should have been two bolts removable from underneath once the trunk is open. I only saw two sharp screws pointing downwards from above. How do I gain access to the bulb? Thanks in advance!

Larry

Reply to
larrycai

The plastic housing for the light should pivot away from the glass at the left or right hand side as you're kneeling facing it in the back seat.. then you should have easy access to the bulb.

Hope that helps!

Reply to
JM