Service engine soon light on 98 Frontier

I've had the light on now for several months, but it seems to run fine.

I read the code from the ECM and it comes back with a 1302 code which indicates:

p1105 1302 Manifold Absolute pressure solenoid valve or circuit fault

I've already replaced the MAP sensor. Is there a way to check the solenoid valve? And if the solenoid valve needs replaced, does anyone know where (besides a Nissan dealer) where I can buy one?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
gburns