Sport Compact Car Mags ebay #3546433052

Hey, sorry to spam but I thought this may help someone out. I've got issues of Sport Compact Car on ebay, some of these issues are when Mike Kojima was tuning his 200sx. Some of the mags also feature the Sentra SE-R project car.

More details and the Table of Contents any issues are here:

I was modifying my 97 Sentra at the time I subscribed, and Super Street was soooo Honda heavy it made me sick.

check out ebay: all 12 yr.1998 Issues - #3546433052 all 12 yr.2000 Issues - #3546426274

10 issues from 2001 - #3546440842

thanks, Ken

Reply to
Adagio Jones