Car Mechanics mags for disposal

As header; -have about 5 years of recent Car mechanics mags I need to find homes for. Is anyone interested?

Reply to
Chris Holford

whereabouts are you?

Reply to
Hannah

Much as I'd be tempted to shell out for the postage, you're probably best served by giving to your local charity shop. You might do a little good, and anyone buying them is bound to find them useful.

...and it gives more fodder to sad old charity shop book shufflers like me ;-)

Reply to
DocDelete

if you are within 100 miles of the M25 I'll have them :)

Reply to
dojj

a lot of charity shops (most) just throw away magazines.

Reply to
jeremy

Odd - all of the ones I know (South Brum - in the region of 30 shops I frequent) carry healthy stocks of mags, as long as they're in sellable nick.

"regional variations may apply"?? ;-)

Reply to
DocDelete

In article , dojj writes

I'm at East Finchley (London N2); if you're interested could you email me off list?

Reply to
Chris Holford

next time i'm round that way (was there today unfortunatly but only got this message now) i'll get em :)

give me a shout at dojj (at) dojj1 dot fsnet dot co dot uk and i'll call you to arrange pick up

Reply to
dojj