standard sound system '03 G35 sedan?

What's the standard sound system equipment in a 2003 G35 sedan? I've read several reviews and all of them say that they're testing the car with an optional Bose in-dash 6-CD changer. But I have not found a G35 sedan from that year that *does not* have this sound system. Is the Bose indash 6-CD changer optional or standard?

Thanks,.

Reply to
VMI

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:32:18 -0400, VMI wrote (in article ):

I have the original window sticker from my 2003 G35 *coupe*. The car came with the $2,250 "Premium Package".

The Premium Package consisted of:

225-watt Bose Audio System Power Sliding Glass Sunroof Homelink / Auto on/off headlamps Dual zone temp control Auto-dimming inside mirror

I think that was a compulsory option; I doubt many G35s were imported without the Premium Package.

But now you've got me curious. What the heck is Homelink? It appears I have one but if so I've never been aware of it.

Reply to
John Varela

Homelink is the garage door opener buttons on the visor.

Reply to
JimV

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:18:05 -0400, JimV wrote (in article ):

Oh. How disappointing. I have three garage door buttons but only one garage door.

I also noted, after sending my reply, that the standard equipment of the '03 G35 coupe included a 6-CD changer. Apparently, the Bose system is the amps and speakers. If the car the OP is looking at has the Bose system, it will say "Bose" on the rear speakers. The word Bose does not appear on the dashboard.

Reply to
John Varela

As well as the speakers, it should say Bose somewhere on the radio as well.

CD

Reply to
Codifus

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:59:01 -0400, Codifus wrote (in article ):

I looked more closely and it does say "Bose" on the door of the cassette player. The door's recessed and you have to peer in there to see it.

Which doesn't change the point of my message, which was that the presence of a 6-CD changer does not mean it's a Bose system.

Reply to
John Varela