Tire warning light sensor replacement

I'm getting low tire pressure warning but all tires have 39 PSI. I double- checked.
Anyone get this done? Expensive? I can live with out the warnings - have
for decades in other cars.
FWIW - 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback Special Edition. Fue? (Not very likely.)
TIA

Took your advice & read manual. I had to drive the car over 25 mph for a brief time to reset the warning light. Thanks!

Site Timeline