Tow RV With Frontier

Looking to talk to others 2000 Frontier owners that tows an RV with there trucks.

I want to know your set up weight limits (real like not the inflated unsafe limits in the owners manual).

I don't want stories or projections either, I want to talk to actual folks that are doing it or did it.

Thanks.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

I tried to tow a camper with mine and it pulled the bed clear off the truck.

Reply to
Brad Rollins