TSA Badges Stolen

- Find out what the IRS and TSA know about PeteMaravich's letter bomb.

Reply to
Wet Bac

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that this was an NG for Nissan cars, not politics or political agendas.

If that is the case I would be obliged for you to copulate elsewhere and expire. ;) Till then *clunk* into the bin you go.

Reply to
Oso

Some people have to put their rhetoric in your face whether you care to listen or not. They couldn't care less what the newsgroup is for.

Reply to
JimV

You mean like those religious groups? Oh Yeah.

Reply to
Tom Allemani