windsheild condensation from a/c

My wife's Xterra chills the windsheild in front of the defroster ducts when the selector has the air directed toward the floor. Moisture condenses on the outside and it is hard to see. Any remedies, the dealership has said that this was normal and there was nothing to be done. Thanks for the info...................................

Reply to
Ben

Using the wipers should clear that up.

CD

Reply to
codifus

It's a natural occurrence. Cold air, hot surface equals condensation. Turn on the wipers. You're making the window sweat on the OUTSIDE.

However, I'm curious. Why would you have the a/c running to the floor, rather than through the air a/c vents?

Cold air is heavier than hot, so it falls to the floor quickly anyhow.

Willy

Reply to
Willy