Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tire Size
My 2003 Altima 2.5 SL auto Trans came with 205/65/16 tires. I'm at the replacement stage and wonder if I can install 215/60/16. Someone said it might interfer with the "shift points" because it's an...
1
1

2 Questions about my '97 Altima
I have a 1997 Altima with 115,000 miles (not really a lot). I do my own light maintenance (front brakes, oil and filter changes, spark plugs, cap and rotor, fuel and air filters, etc) and keep on top...
4
4

93 altima hunting for O/D
Hi there, 93 Altima GXE with 198000kms on it, auto trannie. It takes about 10 minutes of highway driving before the trannie thinks about kicking it into OD reduction mode (shifts thru 1st to 4th no...

Anybodys 2005 Altima rusting?
I have some spots on the outside starting to rust & wondered if this is going to be something like a defect/recall like the rear end rust recall they have already for this car.
2
2

1997 Nissian Altima PCV Valve Location
Sorry about the first post. Anyone know where it's located on the 2.4 liter engine? Thanks
1
1

1997 Nissian Altima Location
Anyone have a clue where it is located on the 2.4 liter engine. Thanks Paul

IAC Valve
My 99 altimas check engine light was on so I had it checked and turns out to be a bad IAC valve so i buy one and install it and now I have a high pitched whistle coming from it. every thing was...
1
1

I need a valve spring compression tool
for 94 altima. Anybody know where I can get one. The universal won't work. Thaks, Byram

replacing left headlight on 2001 Altima
Hey everyone, i'm having real trouble replacing my headlight on my altima, cant take the dam thing out. i think last time we had to go to the dealership place and they did it.. has anyone else had any...

Nissan Almera - operating instruction
Does anybody posess operating instruction for Nissan Almera in e-format? Much appreciated ketjow

94 Altima stalls frequently
I have had this problem for about two months now where my '94 Altima will start-up drive for about 5 miles and the dashlights will come on and the engine will not run. After coasting to the side of...
3
3

99 Altima right rear caliper seized
Here's the issue. Any suggestions would be helpful. I have just replaced the right rear pads and caliper on my 99 Altima and after driving a mile the wheel started to smoke. The caliper is seized, so...
2
2

Re: Please help
SCAM and i need help and i will not stand on a corner landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. i am asking every one know i am not tring to be a millionaire today is Augest 15,2006.... in...

2003 Problems
Got a 2003 Altima 2.5 Service Engine Light has NOT come on at all during the problem episodes. Couple of months ago got a trouble code for Crank Position Sensor. Replaced it and trouble went away. Car...

removing the head - engine mount?
According to my Haynes manual, the engine needs to be supported as the mounts have to be removed to gain access to the timing belt. Has anybody identified an alternative as I don't have access to a...
1
1