1996 Nissan Altima disturber

I have a 1996 Nissan Altama and it eats disturber caps. I believe it caused my last engine to burn a piston causing me to replace the engine. I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem. To have it replaced it will cost over $500.00 and they are special order. PS I placed the disturber from the old engine into the new one because I replaced it with a new one about 2 years ago because a sensor went bad in it.

Reply to
James Odom

your post doesn't make any sense. rewrite it, and I personally will help you out ..

Reply to
llcoolpass