1997 altima knock sensor

I'm getting a knock sensor code when scanning.
No other codes and the car runs fine. I found
the location of the part but I don't think I'll be
able to remove it without major work that I don't
want to get into at the present time. If I just
connect a new sensor without installing it would
it clear the trouble code. I know its half-assed but
it would get me some time. Thanks.
Reply to
Joe C

Site Timeline Threads