Snow Tires For Altima

I have 4 Michelin X-Ice snow tires on 16" Nissan factory steel rims for sale. The tires were used for 1 season and have approximately 7000km's
on them. They were on my 2005 Altima and were amazing in the snow, slush or rain. Looking for $600 firm as the rims and tires were over $1100.00 new last year and still have plenty of tread. Any questions just email me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca
Thanks.
Greg