2005 Altima Ventilation Controls

Hey everybody. I just bought a 2005 Maxima SE with the automatic climate controls and there are two things that bug me about them. First, the car won't let me set the ventilation to "recirculate" without turning on the A/C. Second, with only the vents open and fan blower on, the air coming in is rather warm, even when it's cool outside and the temperature control is all the way to the cool side.

Does anyone else have a similar car with these traits?

Reply to
Rickster

Just wanted to say that I have the same problem with the A/C light. I'm driving an '05 Altima SL and it bugs the hell out of me. The A/C light comes on when you want it to recirculate. I will say that I haven't noticed the air actually cooling down when this light comes on, so it may not actually be doing anything, but I'll have to see if this is a glitch.

Cheers.

Reply to
Shaun

Reply to