2005 S40 outside temperature display

Is there any way to change the dashboard's outside temperature display from fahrenheit to celsius? The vehicle is a 2005 S40 2.4i automatic with the Climate and Premium packages.

Reply to
Bob Scheurle

It is more than likely a combination of 2 buttons at least that is how the newer jags and land rovers do it and as it is one big company.... why not ask the dealer??????????????

Wes

"Bob Scheurle" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Wes

I asked the dealer, and he said I had to bring the car in to the Service Dept and they would switch the display to Celsius. (I forgot to ask how much they would charge.) Between the menuing system and all sorts of other stuff they put in the car, plus the fact that the car was designed in Sweden and built in Belgium, you'd think there'd be an easy way to change it to Celsius. :-(

Reply to
Bob Scheurle