2007-2012 Nissan Altima 2.5S Engine Oil Change & Filter Replacement Guide

I just changed the motor oil and replaced the filter in our 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S. I took pictures of the process and created a
quick guide to help other owners who'd like to do this procedure themselves.
The process is the same for any fourth generation (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012) Nissan Altima equipped with the 2.5 liter I4 QR25DE engine.
Here's the page - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/2007-2012-Nissan-Altima-2-5-S-I4-Engine-Oil-Change-Guide /
I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Cheers, Paul