2007-2011 Toyota Camry Oil Change Guide

I just changed the oil on our 2010 Toyota Camry SE equipped with the 2.5L I4 engine and created a quick guide with pictures to help out
other owners.
The procedure should be the same or very similar for any 2007-2011 Camry with the 2.4L 2AZ-FE I4, 2.5L 2AR-FE I4 or the 3.5L 2GR-FE V6.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Toyota-Camry-Engine-Oil-Change-Guide /
I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Cheers, Paul