ALTIMA SE-R top speed (stock)?

Just curious whether there's any "official" top speed published for the Altima SE-R? I've seen in Road & Track that the Altima 2.5 is electronically limited to 125 MPH, and most Nissans are electronically limited as to top speed. Just wondering what this limit is on the SE-R? I've had mine up to 135 mph, and it had plenty of "go" left, but the electronic limit was probably not far away...

Reply to
Doc

I have a 2002 SE and the limit is 148. I have a friend that had his ECU reflashed to remove the speed limit and raise the redlint to 7100 and he has hit 165.

BA

BA snipped-for-privacy@thecox.net -------------------- I'm NOT Fat! I'm BIG Boned! -------------------- remove the to reply

Reply to
BA

Was wondering whether such and update is available for the SER? (ECU Flash I mean) and if so, how could I get it done and at what cost? I doubt I'd have much use for 165 mph, but the red line limit being raised would be a nice thing.

Thanks for the >I have a 2002 SE and the limit is 148.

Reply to
Doc