95 altima engine replacement question

I have a 95 altima with a blown engine. the body and interior is in good shape. I also have a 93 sentra with a good engine and a terrible body. diplacement is less; but, the engines look identical on the outside motor mounts. Will the Sentra engine and transmission fit into the altima motor mounts?

Reply to
l3ob

If the sentra has a SR20 engine i think that it is a fairly easy swap for the KA24 engine that came with the altima. It is fairly common for people to swap the SR20 into the 240sx, and the 240sx has the same engine as the altima from that time frame. You can browse

see if anyone else has tried it.

-- Message posted using

information at

bucksatan

Reply to
l3ob

95's came with the K24.....2.4 liter enigine. Not a hard swap. You can remove from the top but if you just unbolt the drive axles and and trans mounting bolts, it's easier to just drop out of the bottom.

They are installed in the factory from the bottom,,,,,

Reply to
sumdumfuk