'95 Altima Water Pump Replacement

Anyone used to replacing these? Is it better to avoid removing the housing or to pull it off as a unit and reseat the new pump with the housing off the engine? Seems to me I could avoid some headache in removing the pump-to-housing bolts with the whole thing away from the engine.

Reply to
Pork

don't remove the housing, your just asking for problems.

the pump cam be done in the car, it is not that bad of a job if you have a good set of tools and are mechanically inclined

Reply to
NissTech

Reply to
Pork