98 Altima needs some help!

Greetings; Recently while driving, check engine light came on. I got 2 codes off the computer.

3 short, 4 fast Code 0304 #3 misfire 2 short, 15 fast I would think code 0215...

I can't find ANYTHING related to code 0215

Any Nissan techs have an idea what it means?

I reset the computer and the light goes out.

It comes back again after about 20min of driving.

Thoughts? Tom

Reply to
BocesLib