Sloshing water sound?

I have a 2005 Altima 3.5SL. Recently I have begun to hear a water sloshing sound coming from the right hand side of the vehicle. Seems to happen only when the car is cold. I've googled this and come up with some possibilities. Anyone else run across this and had a correct diagnosis and repair?

Thanks!

Reply to
Chris

I have an 04 Altima and have the same issue. I told Nissan about it and they said it's normal. I don't believe it. I had the car for a year before I heard the noise and Nissan won't do anything about it unless there is a recall or something like that. I posted on here about a year or so ago and got nothing. Good luck.

Reply to
Gus Chiggins

As a followup I had it in for normal servicing last week and mentioned the problem. They diagnosed it as air in the cooling system. The reservoir was dry (??) and it had apparently sucked in some air (pressure testing it showed no leaking). They refilled it and told me the sound should go away in a few days as it bleeds itself out. Sure enough 2 days later no water sloshing/whooshing sound.

Reply to
CWK

Its the gas in the tank....hello?

Reply to
Dennis Arduini

"Dennis Arduini" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Drain hole in the door plugged?? Water running down the window gets into the door cavity and puddles there??

Reply to
Gordon reeder