Altima 3.5 exhaust

Just wondering if the dual exhaust on the Altima is a true dual exhaust or just two tail pipes off one exhaust pipe? Thanks.

It isn't a true dual exhaust. The way the undercarraige and engine is mounted in the car, I doubt that you could custom design one. I have the Mossy exhaust and am pretty pleased with it but I have heard that alot of people really like the Greddy as well.

just
Rolos3.5 wrote:

I looked under my Murano a little while ago and it looked like it woube prett easy if you used two smaller mufflers.
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com