E-code headlights for Altima?

1996 Altima GXE. What are the options for better lighting? Many European cars can be retrofitted with "e-code" lamps, giving sharp cut-off, accept e3 bulbs, and such.

What are my options with this car's lighting?

Thanks,

Reply to
John E.

You should ask him;

CD

Reply to
codifus

As long as you don't mind very opinionated answers :-)

Reply to
still just me

His opinions, I believe, come from quite intelligent deduction, observation, experience etc.

Fact is, Ameriacan standard headlight beaming standards do really suck.

CD

Reply to
codifus

No argument with that. Just know that the Dan-ster is always right - just ask him.

:-)

Reply to
still just me