Humming noise at 60mph

I have a 2001 Nissan Altima and there is a humming noise that seems to come from the front right of the car. This noise is there all the time but gets much louder at 60 mph (it must be a resonance at 60). At first I thought it might be a wheel bearing, but someone told me that it might be that the wheels aren't balanced. It started after I had the tires rotated.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Reply to
cpemberton