Needed: parts from 1993 - 1997 Altima

I am looking for a grey interior, everything from door panels to carpeting to headliner and seats. the complete interior.

Also looking for a factory plum color front right (passenger) fender.

And a plum colored rear and front bumper covers, I dont need the bumpers just the plastic covers.

I live in Columbus, Ohio, if you know where these parts can be found please let me know, I will travel up to 300 miles to get these parts.

Reply to
Talon