getting rid of extra parts

gotta clean out the garage !! i have an ad on the samba, set my prices around the norm, but i need my garage back quicker than the stuff is selling.

right now i have ; parted out 83 vanagon-- complete interior ( seats, panels, complete dash, NO glass, ac parts ) front doors, rear hatch, engine lid, almost complete FI system for a two liter, tail lights, etc., etc.

parted out 74 westy-- most interior, pop top-- no canvass, rear suspension, ALL doors, dash, front seats, etc., etc. middle seat from

70's era transporter.

two weber progressive carbs with manifolds. and i'm sure there might be more that i'm forgetting.

shoot me a reasonable offer. NO engines or trannies ( hey, i'm hording for now ) i'd like to get rid of it.

contact me here at google or at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, call 636-300-3040. located in st. louis, mo.

TIA bob

Reply to
bob

[...]

Bob,

What are you asking for your progressive carbs and manifolds?

Trevor

Reply to
tbatts

both carbs ran. rebuilt one ( weekend mechanic rebuild ) type 4 manifolds, one has a home made carb base, but it ran. 50 $ plus shipping sound good ?? oh, only one retrofitted air cleaner. can send some pix if wanted.

Reply to
bob