Nissan Altima 2002

Hi,

I have a Nissan Altima 2002 with around 64000 KM (40000 Miles). I think it's time for me to replace the Spark Plugs which I can do myself. However, can someone tell me if I need to replace the spark plug wires as well too (at 64K)? I can't find them (Not obvious like the older cars). Is it called spark plugs wires on the 2002 Nissam Altima or is it called something else? Could someone please help me on this.

Thanks Maz.

Reply to
maflatoun

the altima doesn't have wires, it uses coil packs. the spark plugs should be NGK's, they are laser welded ones, you can't buy them at just any auto parts retailer. I got mine from

Eric F