NO BLOWER MOTOR OPERATION AT FIRST THREE LEVEL

My 94 Altima blowing fan does not work at the first three level. It only works at the Max level. Some people tell me it is the defective resistor problem. I check the mechanic. It will cost around $70-80CAN. Where can I buy this resistor if I want to fix it myself? And how much is it? Is it same as other maker?

Hope someone can give me some advice.

Reply to
zhengang wu

John Smith

get the resistor and run a wire from side to side, it should work

Reply to
Nissanowner

You'd need to know the values of the resistors, both ohms and watt rating. You don't. So give this up before you cause unnecessary problems.

Reply to
jma.....net