NO POWER TO RADIO

I just installed a new cd/mp3 player in my 98 altima. Before i placed it in the dash i tested the connections and it worked perfectly, the display, radio, cd, and all speakers were working. Then i disconnected it to put in the proper harness. Then I plugged everything back in and it wouldn't work. None of the things i listed above were working. I thought maybe it was a problem with the cd player so i connected the factory radio back up but got the same result. The only thing that was working on the factory raio was the lights on the buttons. I thought there might be a blown fuse so i changed it. Nothing happened. Can anybody shed any light on this at all. I put everything back the way it was and nothing is working still. PLEASE HELP!!!

-Rick888

Reply to
rick888

Sounds like a power or ground is not hooked up or came loose. Are you getting 12V on the power terminals?

Reply to
Remco

hey thanks for the help, i figured it out though, seems theres a fuse box in the car as well as under the hood. Didn't know about the one under the hood. Everthings running now. Thanks tho,

-rick888

Reply to
rick888