Re: Any Problems with Altima 2.5S 2003

I got my 03 2.5S last September and (touch wood)

Or, in the case of the Altima, fake wood if you get the "higher" trim level.

John

Reply to
John Grabowski

There is a tech service bulletin on this i think, it might cause a fire. The dealer has to cut a protruding portion of what keeps the muffler in place. try

for further info.

Rich

Reply to
MyCoolToast

I looked on that site and found nothing specific to this problem. Can you be a little more specific about where you saw it? Thx.

John

Reply to
John Grabowski

Also I recently had a problem starting the car (altima 03 3000 mi) the day after I started and backed it up to fix my parking without having it warm up. This is also a known issue. The next day it would crank but would not turn over, it was flooded. Since I read about this in the manual and forums I turned it off pumped the gas a few times and tried again and it worked. So now whenever i turn it on, say to back it up from the garage, I let it warm up before I turn it off.

Rich

Reply to
MyCoolToast