tailpipes???

i saw some altima has a two tail pipes: 1 on the right and 1 left side of the car. and i also saw some has a "twin" tailpipes on the right and left side of the car...which make it 4 tail pipes. im assuming it is a se version with v6? i like the one with only 1 tail pipes on the left and right side of the car...does anyone know what year is that? thanx in advance.

Reply to
vincentnyc

All the V-6's have the 2 tail pipes, all the 4 cyl's have the 1 exhaust w/ the 2 pipes out the muffler on the right side that you see.

Reply to
Paul O.

yeah..but on the some v6...the 2 tail pipes is really 4 tailpipes total..i saw 2 "small" tail pipes close together on the left side and right side...which make it really 4 tailpipes. but on some atima i saw it on tv or an ad somewhere...where it has only 1 "big" tail pipes on the left AND right hand side..which make it 2 tail pipes instead of 4...i like that one instead..do u know what year is that model? im talking not talking about the 2.5L 170 hp altima..im talking about the 3.5L v6 246 hp altima. correct me if im wrong...am i dreaming?

Reply to
vincentnyc

What country are you in? That may make a difference in what I see here in the US. If you have not seen that many it might be just a mod some have done.

Reply to
Paul O.

btw..i live in nyc..cant u tell by my nick? anyway..i found it...it has two "big" tailpipes for nissan 3.5L v6 2005 model. click on attach link...

careful on the wraparound text.

tell me what u think? it nicer right?

do u own a v6 altima? how is the handling...i heard the handling isnt that great? is that true?

Reply to
vincentnyc

btw..i live in nyc..cant u tell by my nick? anyway..i found it...it has two "big" tailpipes for nissan 3.5L v6 2005 model. click on attach link...

careful on the wraparound text.

tell me what u think? it nicer right?

do u own a v6 altima? how is the handling...i heard the handling isnt that great? is that true?

Reply to
vincentnyc

ok i find it...it is for the 2005 3.5L v6 model. tell me what u think? see attach link..careful on the wraparoud text.

do u own a nissan altima v6? how is it...do u like it? how is the handling..i heard ppl complaine about the handling?

ps - btw..i live in nyc..cant u tell by my nick?

Reply to
vincentnyc

Don't own one, just have been looking at them.

Reply to
Paul O.

Perhaps you're talking about the Maxima. It has a total of 4 exhaust "tips" and somewhat resembles an Altima.

Reply to
deimzig