Tune Up

I have 112900 miles on my 2000 Altima and i was wondering about changing spark plugs. The car still has power and i'm afraid to touch them because it ot sluggish. I also need to change my fuel filter. Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Reply to
Kevin Smith

You should change the plugs because if you leave the existing ones in there, you run the risk of the plugs seizing themselves into the holes and when you attempt to remove them you can damage the soft aluminum cut threads. when you put new plugs in (use NGK's), make sure you put a dab of anti-seize on the threads to prevent the problem for the next tune up.

Also change gas filter and air filter and check the cabin air filter.

Reply to
Eric F