Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

air bag flashing, air bag connector fastener, '95 Altima
I'm getting a flashing air bag light. I have OBD-1. The Snap-On OBD-1 reader at a local shop can't read the air bag codes without a special add-on. Is there any way to obtain the air bag codes through...

94 crank postion sensor
I have a 94 Gxe. The car will not start. Ive replaced the fuel pump,filter,dist., dist only thing that has not replaced is the crank postion sensor that is located on the local part house tells me...
1
1

Nissan Repair Help Message Forums!
Hello, I have been a Nissan technician at a Nissan dealership for over 10 years. I decidied to start my own Nissan Repair Message forum website. If you have any questions please feel free to visit my...

Stillen vs Injen - Cold Air Intake
Does anybody have any reviews or experience with either Stillen or Injen CAI for 2007+ Altimas.

P0745 OBDII Code on 2005 Altima
Hey, My 2005 Altima shifts hard from 2nd to 3rd gear only when car is cold. Now I have a P0745 Line Presssure Control Selenoid fault with the check engine light. Has anyone changed this selenoid? Does...

Mag wheels vs steel, typical efficiency improvement
Has anyone upgraded to mag wheels and determined the efficiency improvement? I realize the type of driving one does would have a major impact, e.g. more stop and go driving would see greater...

1996 Altima GXE
:? ok, I have a 96 that has an issue. While driving, the radio fuse will blow without warning. Shortly thereafter, the dash will stop working too b/c of another blown fuse (no working speedo, gas, all...
1
1

2001 nissan Altima Where is the key-in and headlight on Chime located?
Quit workin..cant locate..any help would be appreciated TIA James

1999 Nissan Altima Brake and Battery light is ON
Hi, About 3 weeks back, my 1999 Nissan Altima, suddenly stopped when I was at a traffic light. The check engine, brake and battery lights all came ON. I turned off the ignition and turned it on again...
2
2

PCV valve
Where is the PCV valve located in a 2005 Nissan Altima SE 3.5L Nissan part dealer said under the valve cover. But I looked and could'nt find anything that look liked the part he gave me. Search the...
1
1

2002 2.5 Dented Rim
Car hit a pothole. The rim has been replaced with a new one. Is the dented one worth anything other than scrap metal value? Can these be straightened? Thanks, Mike

nissan purchase
i found a great marketing idea to help sell cars to friend and families of my customers..... offer them a monthly payment and they will recommend everyone and help you sell more cars contact go to for...

97 nissan altima rumbling noise
I have a 97 nissan altima with 113000 miles. At slow speeds, a rumbling type rattle can be heard, coming from the rear. It seems that something is loose, but I have inspected all the suspension parts...
2
2

'95 altima drive axle replacement
I've done this before a number of times but this time I'm stuck. I have the old axle out and can't get the new axle in. When I slide the axle in it stops just short of the bearing housing starting to...
2
2

How do I disable speed limiter?!
The other day, going home from work, I got my ass spanked by a co-worker as we raced on a highway. He was driving a 07 Honda Civic Si (200hp 2.0 liter auto). I drive a 05 Nissan Altim SE (250hp 3.5...